Some days you are too busy and preoccupied to sit at leisure and write something for your blog. Then a tag comes along. You want to take it along immediately but the forces of work and pressure makes you procrastinate.
This tag by Rita made me wonder that whether this is a sting operation perpetrated by my aunts who are desperate in seeing me ‘settled’ (in Indian parlance this implies married with kids). They have tried all the tricks in the book to know of my preference so that they could shortlist some prospective brides for me. But thankfully their unrelenting efforts have only met with with various degrees of failure. Sting or no sting the unwritten rules of the blogosphere requires me to take this along. Here I am.
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
It might be difficult to find someone with the following qualities that I seek, but in case you do find someone who fits the bill please do let my aunts know. They will shower you with blessings to counter the curses that I heap upon you.
My perfect lover should:
1. Have eyes that I can gaze into for hours
2. Have an understanding of my eccentricities
3. Possess a sharp memory to balance my absentmindedness
4. Be a good cook
5. Be a cleanliness freak
6. Be talkative to break the silence that usually envelops my abode
7. Have the X appeal
8. Be good at her ‘job’